You can reside in your already owned ideal location and build your desired home with the option to knockdown and rebuild.
Popular with those who simply love their location, have children at local schools, or are empty nesters who want to update the tired family home, the ability to knockdown and rebuild gives you a modern floorplan, in your established community.
If your home was designed before open plan living, or doesn’t have an integrated alfresco, you don’t have to sell and buy elsewhere, you can save the stamp duty and simply rebuild your new dream on your existing block of land.
Lean on our design, building and construction expertise, where we can assist from the planning and approval phases, through to delivery of a modern, open plan, fully integrated, energy efficient home.
Take a tour through our home collections and be excited by the possibilities - where you can have it all -alfresco, open planning living and more - all in your existing community.
With extensive experience in the knockdown rebuild market, we have an efficient and streamlined approach to each build, allowing for individual preferences.
Benefits of Knockdown and Rebuild
Stay in your preferred community and the following benefits of a Knockdown and Rebuild project:
- Avoid renovating compromises – simply choose the home design of your future.
- Choose a brand new home in a location you already know you love.
- Select from quality designs, saving on architecture or design costs, with over 60 single and double storey home designs.
- Upgrade to sustainable and energy efficient designs, without the cost retrofitting.
- Save on real estate agent fees and stamp duty.
Features of Knockdown and Rebuild
With Plantation Homes you will have confidence with access to:
- Award-winning designs and over two decades of experience.
- Our step-by-step guide to assist you through the complete demolition process with guidance through the planning and approval stages.
- Market knowledge as we currently have home contracts under construction for knockdown rebuild projects across the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
- Unrivalled guarantees and support, including with our industry leading 50 Year Structural Guarantee* and product warranties.
Knockdown and Rebuild project support
We can discuss your complete knockdown and rebuild options to ensure we understand your lifestyle to truly create a new home environment that enhances your every need – every day. We will then:
- Site your block and assist you in choosing a floorplan to suit.
- Provide upfront quotes, ensuring there are no hidden extras to surprise you down the track.
- Help you customise your home with our selection of structural options and extensive façade collections.
- Manage your building permit and establish a construction timeline.
- Back our build quality with our 50 Year Structural Guarantee*.
- Ensure your new home has everything you need with our luxurious inclusions, quality brands, energy efficiency and renowned Plantation Homes touches.