Drive Home to Plantation Competition
Love a beautiful COLORBOND® steel roof?
Snap and share your favourite for your chance to win a stylish new car.
We have partnered up with COLORBOND® Steel to give away a brand new Mazda CX-3, valued at over $25,000.
If you would like a chance to drive home in a stylish new car, simply snap your favourite Plantation Homes display with a COLORBOND® Steel roof, and share it with us on Instagram*.
Arrive safely, in style
The Mazda CX-3 is all things modern, urban and chic, and would look beautiful parked in any driveway. Be the envy of your friends, arriving in style, in the compact SUV boasting a 2.0 litre, four cylinder petrol engine. The CX-3 is the only small SUV class to offer both Smart City Brake Support as standard, in both forward and reverse operation. It also has hi-tech safety features such as adaptive LED headlights, Lane Departure Warning and front parking sensors, so you can reach your destination safely.
See the COLORBOND® steel style on display
At Plantation Homes, we include luxury as standard by partnering with Queensland's leading brands and innovative products. As such, we offer a COLORBOND® Steel roof as standard across our homes for true design and lifestyle innovation. To celebrate the launch of the new COLORBOND® Steel Matt range, we encourage you to take a snap of your favourite COLORBOND® Steel roof on display. Whether you prefer a more subdued, moody toned roof, or a crisp white finish, there is a COLORBOND® Steel roof for you.
Celebrate COLORBOND® Steel with us
To celebrate, we will be holding a series of events at selected display centres across South East Queensland. With plenty of goodies to giveaway, we will also have COLORBOND® Steel product samples, delicious treats such as cupcakes, lollipops and much more, just to say thank you for snapping and sharing your favourite roof.
11th March 2018 – Plantation World of Homes at The Surrounds
24th March 2018 - Springfield Lakes Display Centre
7th April 2018 - Harmony Display Centre
21st April 2018 - Rochedale Estates Display Centre
How to enter
- Snap a photo of you at a Plantation Homes display with a COLORBOND® Steel roof
- Follow @plantation_homes and @colorbondsteel on Instagram
- Post your photo to Instagram and tag @plantation_homes and #drivehometoplantation
You’re in the draw to win!
The final draw
Ten finalists will be notified and invited to attend the final event draw on 2nd June, 2018 at our Plantation World of Homes experience centre at The Surrounds, Helensvale. The finalists will each be given a garage transmitter, and only one will operate the display home garage door – revealing the brand new Mazda CX-3 to our lucky winner!
*Terms and Conditions
Henley Properties QLD Pty Ltd ‘Drive Home to Plantation’ Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter is Henley Properties QLD Pty Ltd trading as Plantation Homes (Plantation Homes) whose registered office is at 3354 Pacific Highway, Springwood QLD 4127. Phone number (07) 3290 8888. Name of the promotion is ‘Drive Home to Plantation’.
2. Entry is open to anyone over the minimum age of 18 who lives in Queensland. Entry involves the following 3 steps; 1) Visit a Plantation Homes display centre and take a photo of yourself in front of a Plantation display home, featuring a COLORBOND® roof. 2) Follow @plantation_homes and @colorbondsteel on Instagram. 3) Upload your photo to Instagram and tag @plantation_homes and #drivehometoplantation. Multiple entries are permitted at any time during the promotion period.
3. Directors, management, employees, subcontractors of, and suppliers to Plantation Homes (and their immediate families), or anyone involved in organising the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The independent scrutineer is to have the right of final decision.
4. Opening date for entry is 10:00am AEST on Saturday 10th March 2018 and the promotion closes 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 20th May 2018. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure entries are received by using the correct hashtags, check in capabilities and set profile to public on Instagram to ensure entry is received. No responsibility can be accepted by Plantation Homes for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Instagram and/or any other social media site(s). The promotion however, is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the promoter and not to Instagram. Each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability with respect to the promotion.
7. The total prize is: 1 x Mazda CX-3C Neo 2.0L Petrol 6S Auto FWD 5 Door Hatch, in Glacier White, including all on road costs (Registration fee, Compulsory Third Party Insurance, QLD Admin Fee, QLD Standard Plate Fee, Stamp Duty). Total prize pool is $26,245 RRP drive away. Prize is not refundable for cash, and no other colour option or model variant is available.
8. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. 10 x finalists will be randomly drawn at 11:00am AEST on Tuesday 22nd May 2018 at 3354 Pacific Highway, Springwood QLD 4127. The finalists will be notified on Instagram by COB Wednesday 23rd May 2018. If a finalist cannot be contacted after reasonable enquiries or does not respond to Plantation Homes before 9am Monday 28th May 2018, we reserve the right to draw a substitute finalist to go into the final draw. 10 x finalists will be invited to an event at Plantation’s World of Homes at The Surrounds, 2 Clover Way, Helensvale QLD 4212 on Saturday 2nd June 2018 to unveil the winner.
11. The major prize winner will be randomly drawn at 3354 Pacific Highway, Springwood QLD 4127 at 3:00pm AEST on Thursday 31st May 2018. The winner of the major prize will be published online at plantationhomes.com.au within 14 days after the draw date and announced on Saturday 2nd June 2018 at Plantation’s World of Homes at The Surrounds.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. If the winner does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner from the remaining finalists. If a replacement winner is required the draw will be held 28 days and one working day after the original draw at 12:00pm AEST at 3354 Pacific Highway, Springwood QLD 4127. The replacement winner will be notified by Instagram and published online at plantationhomes.com.au within 7 days of the prize redraw.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her consent to participate in promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize (such as publicity, photography and videography) and consent to the promoter using their name and images in future publicity material.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Data collected from the winner will be held at Plantation Homes and Mazda Motor Corporation Australia Pty Ltd to meet safety and legal requirements and may be used for Sales and Service follow up or direct marketing purposes and may be shared with Mazda Motor Corporation Australia Pty Ltd. If you do not consent to collection of this data you will be unable to take part in this competition.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
COLORBOND® Steel is a registered trade mark of BlueScope Steel Limited. © 2018 BlueScope Steel Ltd ABN 16 000 011 058. All rights reserved.